2. By accessing this Site or supplying the information requested by this Site, you agree to all the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to all the terms of this Policy, please discontinue your access and do not supply any information via this Site. We will be happy to serve you in person at any of our BLACK HAMMER Stores.
3. In order to improve our online services to you, we collect data anonymously by way of “cookies.” or “sessions”. Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to this Site. This information allows us to better administer the Site and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to visitors to our Site. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser from our Site and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each time you visit our Site from the same computer, the cookie will be retrieved from your computer, enabling our Site to recognise your computer as having previously visited our Site and thereby increase the functionality of our Site on your computer. A session is a semi-permanent interactive information interchange, also known as a dialogue, a conversation or a meeting, between two or more communicating devices, or between a computer and user. Our cookies and sessions cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, to get your email address or any other data that can be traced to you personally. Most web browsers can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our Site.
4. BLACK HAMMER respects the privacy of your personal information and wishes to assure you that your private information will be treated as confidential and with high standards of security.
5. By providing the information requested to BLACK HAMMER, you hereby consent to the following:
5.1 Any personal information provided by you to BLACK HAMMER through this Site will be used to:
5.1.1 provide the Services to you;
5.1.2 create a user profile in order to provide you with the Services you have requested at this Site;
5.1.3 process, record, execute, monitor, and/or archive your requests and transactions;
5.1.4 respond to your requests and queries;
5.1.5 communicate with you;
5.1.5 customise your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site;
5.1.7 advise you of other products and services which may be of interest to you through our marketing and promotional programs;
5.1.8 conduct market research, user profile and statistical analysis;
5.1.9 update BLACK HAMMER's records;
5.1.10 improve the design and marketing of our range of services and related products for customer use;
5.1.11 solicit and record your opinions and feedback through online surveys and feedback requests if you choose to participate;
5.1.12 comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
5.1.13 enforce our legal rights and remedies.
5.2 BLACK HAMMER may disclose your information to the individuals and entities listed below, but your information will not be revealed by BLACK HAMMER to any other third party, unless BLACK HAMMER has your permission, or is under either a legal or regulatory obligation or any other duty to do so:
5.2.1 BLACK HAMMER may use the services of third party service providers to host and manage data from this Site. Data containing the information you provide may be transmitted to and hosted in data centres in Malaysia or outside Malaysia by such third party service providers, and processed and managed by such third party service providers. Our third party service providers will be granted access to data only to the extent necessary to provide services to BLACK HAMMER and for no other purpose. Our service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations to keep all data confidential.
5.2.2 The information which you provide on this Site may be transferred within the Group which may include transfer to other entities in the Group in Malaysia and other jurisdictions.
5.2.3 The information provided by you at this Site may also be disclosed by BLACK HAMMER to, and processed by:
6. By providing us with information, you acknowledge and agree that while BLACK HAMMER will exercise care in the storage and processing of your information and data, in no event shall BLACK HAMMER be liable to you for any damages, losses, expenses, liabilities under any causes of action (whether in contract or tort including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) caused by any access, intrusion, misuse or theft of your information or data by any third party while such information or data was in the possession or control of BLACK HAMMER or any third party.
7. BLACK HAMMER reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time and will place any such amendments on this Site.